Full-Time Manager Inside Sales (f/m)
About Our client:
Our client is the leading content delivery network (CDN) providing cloud services that help deliver, optimize, and secure online content and business applications.
About the Job
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Inside Sales professionals closing new business and driving toward monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue and bookings goals.
About the Team
The Inside Sales team is responsible for driving new customer sales over the phone, owning the sales cycle from end to end. Our Inside Sales Representatives are aligned to SMB businesses and concentrate on the client’s emerging customer segment.
* Provide direction and guidance to your Inside Sales team; work with them on territory planning and account penetration and deal strategy
* Reinforce the client’s Value Selling management methodology and sales process
* Drive team to achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and bookings goals
* Work cross functionally with teams in Professional Services and Marketing to ensure the team has proper support and marketing coverage
* Contribute to overall business strategy and planning, engage with leaders across the company and Regional Sales Managers in the field
* Forecast pipeline and sales activity for the team
* Manage and build team – recruit, retain and develop a deep bench ensuring the continuity of the business
* Responsible for team’s performance and career development/planning
* Education: BA/BS Degree
* Minimum 7 years of sales experience in system/solution sales closing and managing new business
* Minimum 3 years of experience selling in the high-tech industry.
* Minimum 1 year of experience managing a Sales team with proven success leading teams to over-achieve quarterly and annual quotas or equivalent mentoring experience
* Content Delivery Network (CDN) experience a plus
* Operational excellence in managing an inside sales team
* Excellent management and leadership skills, a motivating; inspirational leader capable of instilling excitement in others
* A successful Sales Manager will have the following essential traits: Extreme sense of urgency, leadership, optimism, high self-esteem, professionalism and integrity
* Deep knowledge of the Internet and a thorough understanding of its inner workings is beneficial
* Managing in a demanding and fast-paced environment is also a plus
How to ApplyIf you would like to be part of a highly innovative, challenging and extremely future-oriented company, please send us your detailed resume on email@example.com
4942 total views, 2 today