Full-Time Senior Channel Sales EMEA (m/f)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR FUNCTIONS [typically included, but not limited to the following]:
- Managing day to day contact with the internal sales teams, on product strategy, pricing and roadmaps.
- Contact lead for all of the partners, to discuss EMEA/regional requirements and strategies.
- Successfully target and win competition business using the tools available
- Develop unique market winning strategies and tactical programs across all or individual markets in EMEA
- Forecasting and reporting of weekly sales numbers.
- Representative of EMEA to our internal headquarters to ensure product/pricing/positioning is correct to win.
- Driving focused, business relevant engagement through the Go To Market Teams
- Development of strong internal relationships are also required, including key stakeholders such GTM teams, pre and post sales, WW Global Teams and Marketing.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED:
- 5-8 years Sales experience in IT
- Proven success managing/working within the GPU/Graphics card market
- Proven track record of Partner Management & selling into and through indirect or direct channels
- Executive level sales and account management skills
- Willingness to travel – EMEA Wide
- Industry knowledge including hardware standards, operating systems, and key distribution channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- World-class presentation skills
- Strong planning and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Team player but independent thinker that can operate within a broad framework yet maintain excellent communication with multiple stakeholders
- Personal Leadership
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Organizational Acumen
- Business Planning and Implementation
- Global Mindset
- Market Orientation & Consultative Selling
- Sense of humor and an eager want to succeed
- Although not essential, French, German and English language skills will be a distinct advantage
3693 total views, 0 today