Full-Time (Senior) Machine Learning Scientist (m/f)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The company is building a European Machine Learning (ML) team! The Machine Learning team is comprised of technical leaders who develop planet-scale platforms for machine learning on the cloud, assist the benchmarking and future development of existing machine learning applications across the company, and help develop novel and infinitely-scalable applications that optimize the company’s systems using cutting edge quantitative techniques.
The ML team innovates algorithms that model patterns within data to drive automated decisions at scale in all corners of the company, including eCommerce site and subsidiaries, Web Services, Seller & Buyer Services and Digital Media.
Being part of the Machine Learning team is one of the most exciting engineering job opportunities in the world today.
If you are deeply technical, know how to deliver, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build solutions to challenging problems that directly affect millions of people: there may be no better place than this company for you to impact the world!
- Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable classification, regression, recommendation, object recognition or text understanding systems
- Research and implement novel, distributed and scalable machine learning and statistical approaches
- Working closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for training and prediction
- Academic and/or industry experience with one of more of the following domains: Machine Learning, computer vision, image recognition or large-scale distributed systems.
- PhD in Computer Science or related field
- A MS in CS Machine Learning, Statistics, Operational Research or in a highly quantitative field
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modelling and analysis
- 3+ years of Python, R or MATLAB experience
- 1+ year of Java, C++ or C development experience
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Problem solving ability
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modelling and analysis
- Good skills with SQL
- Experience with MapReduce
How to ApplyIf you would like to be part of a highly innovative, challenging and extremely future-oriented global company, and an international, well skilled and highly motivated team, please send us your detailed resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
15833 total views, 1 today