Full-Time (Senior) Software Development Engineer Machine Learning
The ML team innovates algorithms that model patterns within data to drive automated decisions at scale in all corners of the company, including eCommerce site and subsidiaries, Web Services, Seller & Buyer Services and Digital Media.
Being part of the Machine Learning team is one of the most exciting engineering job opportunities in the world today.
If you are deeply technical, know how to deliver, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build solutions to challenging problems that directly affect millions of people: there may be no better place than this company for you to impact the world!
- We are looking for engineers with a passion and a track-record in distributed systems and storage development for building Machine Learning services and tools.
- Candidates should have experience with scalable storage systems (e.g. S3), network protocols (e.g., MPI) and distributed computations (EC2, MapReduce).
- Experience with developing and operating real-time systems and highly scalable databases are preferred.
- C++ & Java as well as scripting languages like Python and good knowledge of Linux development are required.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 2 – 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong coding skills in Java, C++ or C, on a Unix/Linux platform
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive Ability to work well with people and be both highly self motivated and motivating
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Familiarity with data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in Matlab or R
- Ability to rapidly prototype and evaluate customer applications and interaction methodologies
- Proficiency in SCALA is a plus
How to ApplyIf you would like to be part of a highly innovative, challenging and extremely future-oriented global company, and an international, well skilled and highly motivated team, please send us your detailed resume on email@example.com
5109 total views, 2 today